How To Book Your Ceremony
- Start by choosing the date and time you wish to hold your ceremony on.
- Complete the form; ensuring that the spelling of all requested information is entered correctly. In order to complete the signup form, you must agree to Rondel Village's Terms & Conditions. Please be sure to review this information carefully.
- A $200 (for weddings) or $250 (for vow renewals) charge is required to hold your date and time. Payment will be made by secure credit card payment. This payment is non-refundable. Your selected date and time will be confirmed by your wedding coordinator once approved.
- Couples must arrive at the resort 2 days prior to the ceremony.
- Ceremonies must be booked no later than 60 days prior to your requested date. A $100 late fee will apply to bookings made within this time frame.
- Weddings are held in our sandy courtyard next to our beautiful beach, under a gorgeous decorated canopy. For weddings with 15 or more people, a decorated tent is available at cost. Our Signature Wedding Package pricing is based on the couple and up to four guests attending the ceremony. There is a fee for additional guests (over four) to attend the ceremony. If you are holding a reception, the ceremony area is rearranged with tables, chairs, etc.
- Weddings and vow renewals can be reserved through the calendar, however selection of a wedding package must be processed and confirmed through your wedding coordinator. Please contact our team to discuss the various wedding packages. You may review the options on our Wedding Package page.
- Once your package has been chosen a payment plan will be established.
- Final payment towards your ceremony total must be made no later than 45 days prior to your date.
- Certified copies of both parties birth certificates showing father’s name
- Copy of both party's photo ids
- Completion of our wedding form
- Certified copies of Degree Absolute or Death Certificate if applicable.
- Marriage Certificate for Renewal of Vows
Please note that these items should not be mailed, the use of an international courier is usually the safest and the quickest way to have the items delivered, e.g. DHL, UPS or FEDEX. Documents can also be scanned and uploaded to your online account. They should be delivered at least 8 weeks in advance. If delivered late, a $100 late fee will apply.
- If your stay is less than 3 days please ensure that you make arrangements for your photographs to be sent to you.
- The Marriage License has a processing period of up to two months. Please ensure that you provide your correct address. The Marriage License is sent via registered mail. If you require a different mode of delivery it can be provided at an additional cost.
- We recommend that you use the minister included in our package to prevent delays in processing your Marriage License.